Thursday, January 7, 2010

What Organic Shampoos and beauty products have you used?Which would you recommend?

MiessenceWhat Organic Shampoos and beauty products have you used?Which would you recommend?
I use Aveda and it's a great product. Plus has a good , sexy organic smell.What Organic Shampoos and beauty products have you used?Which would you recommend?
I really like Arbonne products overall.





For deodorant, I use Desert Essence. If you have a Vitamin Shoppe near you, I believe you may be able to find it there. It works just as well as a regular deodorant/antiperspirant, but without the aluminum products.
Aveda
I use Jason brand sunblock for my kids. It's pretty inexpensive - that's a relative term - inexpensive for organic products, around $10 a tube - and it had a great smell so I got to put it on my son without a fight. Henry's carries it.


I love Desert Essence products too - I used the tea tree oil to clear up acne and scratches I use tea tree oil shampoo - smells unbelievable, very clean feeling and refreshing.
BED HEAD products work really


good, same as Dove, and Sunsilk.























The ones sold at the salons are


the BESSTTT.











Hope I helped.


=D

No comments:

Post a Comment