Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is your favorite organic shampoo, conditioner and style product for curly hair?

I have medium lenth medium curls and I am never satisfied. i like my aubrey's organics tropical something can't remember the name for dry frizzy hair but the giovanni leave in conditioner just isn't doing it for my hair. %26gt;.%26lt; I have only used half the bottle. i feel like dumping it down the drain so that i have a reason to buy more. does organic hair gel work better than non organic? I haven't tried any yet since i switched to organic 2 years ago. I always used moose when i wasn'y organic but all the organic moose i find is volumizing and since i have curly hair i don't want it even more poofy. whats your opinions?





I asked this question in vegan and vegitarian because the shampoo i use is always either vegan or vegitarian and i beleive if you can't eat it then why put it on your skin so thats the food and drink part.What is your favorite organic shampoo, conditioner and style product for curly hair?
I use a brand called J/A/S/O/N. It's geared towards animal lovers -- It's not tested on animals, and it's totally natural and organic and smells so ridiculously good.





And they make tons of varieties. I think they may even market it at Wal-Mart, so it's easily accesible to everyone. : ]What is your favorite organic shampoo, conditioner and style product for curly hair?
try deva curl its wonderful im pretty sure they do no animal testing! aslo it has no sulfites so it doesn't lather but it makes your hair look awesome! good lcuk!
pantene

No comments:

Post a Comment