Thursday, January 7, 2010

Good, organic hair shampoo/conditioners?

So right every night I wash my hair with jason tea tree shampoo, in cold water and use naked naturals conditioner i believe, and rinse also in cold water. But my hair is getting split ends and breakage and i'm loosing a lot of hair too.





Are there any good organic shampoos that help with breakage and split ends, and also helps to thicken your hair, or keep it from getting really thin?





PLEASE make sure it's organic, I will not put any crap in my hair!Good, organic hair shampoo/conditioners?
Giovanni shampoo and conditioners.


non-animal tested as well


double bonusGood, organic hair shampoo/conditioners?
Tate's All Natural
anything by AVEDA and some Kiehls products.
  • dog skin problem
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment