Thursday, January 7, 2010

Using organic shampoo and conditioner?

Hi,





I have been trying to grow my hair to a little past my shoulders for a few months now. I have been using Herbal Essences Drama Clean shampoo and conditioner for a few weeks now until my friend's mother told me that it was best to use organic shampoos because they are better to help your hair grow.





Are organic shampoos and conditioners better for your hair? I know that nothing makes hair grow faster, but I want to grow out healthy hair.





Thanks!Using organic shampoo and conditioner?
DONT


i started using desert essences organic shampoo/conditioner and they SUCK.


they are only good for cleaning hair or for hair thats already healthy,. i have very dry hair and they just made it MMMUUUCCCH worseUsing organic shampoo and conditioner?
i use this brand called organics. it is amazing. they are 100% natural and have a few organic plants. other shampoos and conditioners coat your hair with parabins(waxes) which create build up. organic is ABSOLUTLY better for your health, internal and external. most non-natural ones also contain sodium lauryl sulfites which is an anti-grease lather that is so harsh, it's used in dishsoap. stick with natural
bioinfusion is good. sold at wallgreens





answer mine plz.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjC_RvxcIeLRQUnWL_kVCFPsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081123163218AAYyesU





:)
Burt's Bee's Shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment