Thursday, January 7, 2010

Natural/Organic Shampoo and Conditioner?

Hi!


I have recently read that SLS is very bad for your hair... well, for most peoples hair.


Are there any natural Shampoos and Conditioners without this chemical?


I know berts bees has some... but it's getting bad reviews.Natural/Organic Shampoo and Conditioner?
Here are some really great scented Natural shampoos which I use daily! they leave my hair with the greatest results!


http://www.alnaturalcosmetics.com/servle鈥?/a>Natural/Organic Shampoo and Conditioner?
Aveda Shampoo!! The Mint one smells soooo good and they also make a very good repairing shampoo, my stylist used it on my dry hair and it felt soooo silky afterwards. I bought some and now Ive seen my hair go from damaged to BEAUTIFUL! :)
well you can make your own! it is sooo much better for your hair. it keeps it clean and soft. and the shine and manageability is amazing! i have done it before and love it!
carol's daughter is a good natural brand..sephora carries her line.. so is ole henriksen.
ds

No comments:

Post a Comment