Thursday, January 7, 2010

Organic Dandruff shampoo?

I've been considering switching to an organic shampoo for a long time now, but haven't really come across any that are anti-dandruff. Can anybody tell me/recommend any shampoos that are anti-dandruff and effective? How expensive will this be?Organic Dandruff shampoo?
There's a brand called J|A|S|O|N that has a ';scalp balancing'; (or something to that effect) shampoo with jojoba that I just start using. I love it. It works and it makes my hair really soft. I got the shampoo %26amp; conditioner at Wild Oats for about $15 but I think it's worth it. I don't know if it's totally organic but if not, pretty close!Organic Dandruff shampoo?
My sister and I both find that Grampa's Tar shampoo works very well. I have to warn you though, it litterally smells like tar, although it works fabulous. If you have a co-op, they probaly have Grandpa's Tar. It is totally organic
Great product by Lush products( www.lush.com) is a conditioner called RECON. It is a conditioner shock full of enzymic papaya and emollient oils that you apply to the scalp, then massage, then let sit for 15 minutes. The effects are tingly, invigorating and calming. Afterwards, you must shampoo twice. A good lush shampoo is REHAB, an olive and jojoba oil shampoo. Your scalp will be happy and dandruff free.
Well, go to any Whole Foods, man . But you'd probably be shelling out at least 10 bucks. Is your dandruff that bad dude?
Thursday Plantation does a tea tree shampoo for dandruff.





I don't think they are certified organic, but they say they test the oil to make sure it's pesticide free. I'm not sure how well the shampoo works for severe dandruff though.
A herbal rinse is a safe method of removing dandruff. Apply lemon juice with the rind on the scalp .After 5 minutes wash off with shampoo and water. More simple remedies for dandruff at http://usefulinfo-dandruff.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment