Thursday, January 7, 2010

How do I market my totally organic dog shampoos etc.?

I have 5 lines of totally organic dog shampoos and spritzers. They are: Gee your fur smells terrific(deodorizing) Chillax(calming)No More Flaky Flakes(dry skin) Old Dog Does New Tricks(arthritis and joint pain relief).Shoo Bugs Don't Bother Me(Flea and insect control) these are made with high quality essential oils and organic ingredients.I have sold some But not near enough. How do I advertise this? I have tried this at the in-home expo at the mall, I have business cards out and an ad in the local paper that reaches several small towns. Keep in mind I live in a small town In Iowa and I want to go all over the U.S. I have a google ad and I've only had 9 hits in the last few weeks. Help Me Please!!! Also I make these all by hand and do this out of my home.How do I market my totally organic dog shampoos etc.?
I have a couple suggestions if your not already selling on Ebay or other auction sites maybe you should. Epier is a free auction. There are more out there that are free or much cheaper. :)





Another idea is maybe contact somewhere like Doba that work with suppliers to provide drop ship products to stores around the world.





Contact a few privately owned pet stores and try to get your product on their shelves. Also, never hurts to contact Wal-mart and toss your product at them. If they go for it you would become very busy very fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment