Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does anyone know where I can buy any organic shampoos?

Has anyone used the ';Burt's Bees'; shampoos? Are they good?


Thank you


%26lt;3Does anyone know where I can buy any organic shampoos?
The best organic shampoo is olive oil creamy aloe shampoo. You can find this in almost every CVS. I have tried Burt's Bees but I prefer their other products.Does anyone know where I can buy any organic shampoos?
AVON has an awesome line of natural hair products. I use them everyday. They work wonders on my hair. I would highly recommend them. I've included a link to the products I use. The brand is actually called Naturals.
My personal favorite is Avalon Organics. Their website is listed below. You can buy directly from their site. Their products can also be found at Whole Foods. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment