Thursday, January 7, 2010

Natural & organic shampoo + conditioner ?

What's a good natural and organic hair care brand? Preferably a drugstore brand? Just name me all of them that you tried.


the more answers the better.Natural %26amp; organic shampoo + conditioner ?
My all time favorite is Giovanni! These run about $6 for each the shampoo and conditioner. I've worked in an organic food department for about 6 years and have tried quite a few brands over time...


Burt's Bees, Bumble %26amp; Bumble (this is the runner up -- the Gentle shampoo and SuperRich conditioner are fab!), Shikai (if you have color treated hair, there are specific ones for every color that work amazingly!), Jason's, Alba, Kiss My Face...





I've never found one that I specifically did not like! But definitely Giovanni, Bumble %26amp; Bumble (there are also others besides the Gentle/SuperRich that might better suit your hair color and texture) and Shikai Color for color-treated hair.





Good luck on your hair washing endeavors! (:Natural %26amp; organic shampoo + conditioner ?
http://walgreens.com/store/store/product/product_details.jsp?id=prod2696852
****, I love it, I put plenty of the brown stuff in my hair ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment