Thursday, January 7, 2010

I have thin/thinning hair.. going organic hair shampoo/conditioner?

I've been using Nioxin for about 5 months now.. and I think it's done what it's suppose to do.. which was stop me from shedding so much..





After all that my hair has gone pretty dry.. and I wanna switch shampoo %26amp; conditioners.





I recently bought Giovanni Smooth as Silk line from target because of all the good reviews and being organic/natural.. Would going natural still help my hair become healthier and keep my head from shedding?I have thin/thinning hair.. going organic hair shampoo/conditioner?
I use Giovanni myself, but sadly there is nothing in the ingredients that would stop you from shedding. Are you by chance vegan, since Giovanni is a vegan line? If so, try reconsidering your diet. To my knowledge there is no organic hair care that TRULY stops thinning.I have thin/thinning hair.. going organic hair shampoo/conditioner?
If you're using any heat tools(straightener, curler, blow dryer) STOP using them ASAP!! They weaken your hair.


Instead of using Giovanni, try Bed Head's Moisture Maniac. Sounds like your hair is very dry and it needs a good rinsing with this shampoo and conditioner. Moisture = Healthy hair


Also, go to a salon and see if they recommend anything.


Good Luck!


Amy
Dr. Bronners peppermint soap stimulates blood flow and its all natural, organic and environmentally safe. It doesn't strip the hair so you don't have to worry about dryness, but it does have to be diluted because it is concentrated. Do a web search on Dr. Bronner's products, you could also use Burt's Bees.
You need to use hair products that stimulate the blood flow to your scalp.


When my hair gets that way, I use Dr. Miracle's products. They can be found in Sally Beauty Supply. They're made for ethnic hair, but work on any. It has a thermalceutical complex that stimulates blood flow to your hair follicles.





http://drmiracles.com/
Hair product isn't always the answer. How's the folic acid in your diet? Try increasing your intake of folic acid and taking prenatal pills. It has the acid in it, along with others that should help your hair.
I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you too


http://www.beautifulhamesha.com/Herbal-H鈥?/a>
go to the salon

No comments:

Post a Comment