Thursday, January 7, 2010

I got this organic shampoo, is it reputable?

It's Desert Essence Organics Hair Care- Lemon Tea Tree Shampoo for Oily Hair. If you want me to post the ingredients I can, but it says it doesn't have any parabens, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfates, phthalates, artificial fragrances or color, silicones, EDTA, glycol or petroleum based ingredients. It looks like honey lol. It was also certified by QAI and QCS. I don't really know what this means but I'm worried about buying an organic shampoo that legally only has one organic ingredient.I got this organic shampoo, is it reputable?
Sodium lauryl sulfate is what makes shampoo lather. Sounds like your product just uses the label organic to sell the product.I got this organic shampoo, is it reputable?
Don't buy it if you don't want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment