Thursday, January 7, 2010

Looking for a good organic shampoo and conditoner?

I have really really frizzy, dry, wavy thinning (though starting to get thick again) hair. I have been using Giovanni tee tree shampoo and conditioner. I haven't been unhappy or anything, but I think its good to try something new just to see if anything is better. I would like it to be organic because I am a strong believer in that. I am also wondering whether I should be using a leave in conditioner separate from my regular conditioner. (Thats supposed to help right?)





I also need it to be affordable!!! Nothing too expensive please...Thanks so much guys!





As always, I really do appreciate your advice...Looking for a good organic shampoo and conditoner?
Hi there is only one comercial company in the world that supplys organic shampoo and conditioner to food grade organic certification. Most only contain a percentage of organic ingredients in them and some contain propol alcohols in differing forms which are carcinogenic often used as a preservative.


I found the myessence brand to be great for my problem hair. It is a little running so you have to be careful not to use too much but my hair feels and looks great definately worth a try. You said it needs to be affordable ,it is more expensive than suppermaket stuff , but its well worth paying a little extra for, as like anything you get what you pay for. You can get it cheaper buying it online directly from the company go to the web site below they will give all the info you need.


I hope this has been a help.Looking for a good organic shampoo and conditoner?
you should check out Lush. They have shampoos and conditioners and they're not too expensive and I've found it last awhile, at least for me. And no animal testing which is a plus.


:)





http://www.lush.com/
i really like the whole foods citrus 1s they smell really good

No comments:

Post a Comment