Thursday, January 7, 2010

Best organic shampoo?

i need a good QUALITY shampoo and conditioner that is pure and organic with no parabens etc... this would really help me out please no stupid answers. thanks to those who post serious answers :)Best organic shampoo?
I used suggest to try naked naturals for a very dry hair it helps to achieve beautiful hair in no time.you can buy it on rite aid stores for a better price


also desert essence it a good shampoo it leaves my hair soft %26amp; shiny it leaves my hair very clean %26amp; lightweight great for normal to oily ,dry hair. now I am using this shampoo %26amp; think it the best organic brand I ever try I am using the raspberry shampoo %26amp; sometimes I used the grape one with conditioner my hair is grows faster %26amp; looks very healthy I buy it on vitaminshoppe.com stores or you can buy it directly to them desertessence.comBest organic shampoo?
a few months ago I started washing my hair with a baking soda and water mixture, then conditioning it with apple cider vinegar water.





i put 1 tablespoon baking soda in a 32 oz. bottle and fill the bottle up with water. I pour some on my scalp only and scrub my scalp. After i rinse i condition the ends with 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar in 32 oz. water.





There might be a transition of a week or two where you hair is a little greasy because shampoo strips so much natural oil from your hair that your scalp produces more oil than it should, but just pull your hair up.





My hair is so much healthier and more managable than before. I can run my fingers through my hair with no tangles, unlike before.





Also, I don't get dandruff like i used to. There have been several times where i have forgotten to make it, so i use shampoo and conditioner and the next day i have flakes and my hair has a lot of tangles.
Have you ever heard othe store Whole Foods?? look there...that is where i get my shampoo and conditioner and they have REALLY good quality, and it is completly organic. Hope i helped!!





o_O
  • dog skin problem
  • 1 comment:

    1. Me and you with all kind of persons need to use natural shampoo. You can safe your hair with sustainable by natural shampoo.
      best organic shampoo for me

      ReplyDelete