Thursday, January 7, 2010

All naturual/organic shampoo?

i'm looking for an all natural/organic shampoo.


my scalp is super itchy, and i thought this might help.





i only want to know about it if you have used one, or someone you know atleast. no random links about a product you know nothing about.All naturual/organic shampoo?
I use Giovanni %26amp; it's around $10 in the health foods isle at the Grocery store.


or


Jasons is good too but I like Giovanni better.





Both have rosemary %26amp; all sorts of natural ingredients.





The most important thing is that they DONT contain sodium Laureth Sulfate which is what distinguishes it from commercial shampoo that contain the aweful industrial de-greeser(Sodium Lareth Sulfate)All naturual/organic shampoo?
my friend uses herbal essenses.


i think i missed spell it. anyway her hair was shiney and soft.


and It might be sold in many places


I use jason's lotion.. i think the shampoos they have it good as the lotion.
Try Jasons Naturals..I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment