Monday, December 28, 2009

Will organic shampoo help acne?

I get acne from the shampoos and conditioners, and i have tried different kinds but still get it. I thank its the oils in the conditioner or somthin like that, i dont know, but i get it bad on the edges of my face and on my back..and i was wonderin if organic shampoo and conditioner would help me any!Will organic shampoo help acne?
No.





You get acne from many reasons. Oil, stress, allergy, touching your face with dirty hands, to name a few.Will organic shampoo help acne?
no face wash will. get proactiv and the body wash they make. itll get rid of it on your back and chest and shoulders...the face wash system works amazingly well. just dont skip a wash or else youll break out
50/50% chance. Perfumes can lead to skin problems. Get a shampoo/conditioner without mineral oil.





Buy a unscented washing machine detergent and dryer sheets.


Like ALL.





Wash your shirts, do not put on a dirty shirt to re-wear.


Try Certain Dry on your back to stop the sweating. Apply as instructed. I have used it on my feet that sweated horrible. Worked!


Get it at Target or Walmart or Walgreens. Its in a box on bottom shelf at Target.
I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you too


http://www.beautifulhamesha.com/Acne.php

No comments:

Post a Comment