Saturday, December 19, 2009

I am using a detox all natural/organic shampoo, and you are not supposed ot use condition, but my hair is dry?

What can I use as conditioner that will not ';gunk up'; my hair (as I am trying to detox it RIGHT NOW) but it is kind of statick-electricity b/c we just turned on the heat in our house and it's kinda dry. What should I do?I am using a detox all natural/organic shampoo, and you are not supposed ot use condition, but my hair is dry?
Don't use mayonnaise. Go to the store and buy a bottle of plain olive oil. Wash your hair and rinse it, then pour/comb olive oil into it and spread it to the ends, until it's 'almost dripping.' Wrap your hair in a large towel and sit in the warmest spot you can for an hour (read or do needlework or watch TV), then go unwrap your hair. It should feel 'almost dry.' Wash again, and then let it dry naturally. Don't wash your hair every day, but only when you can 'feel the dirt/grease. You can use this 'olive oil' treatment once a week for up to a month, then once a month for sleek, supple hair that isn't dry, and you should have little to no 'static' in your hair at all. I got this treatment from my hairdresser, and at 58 (he's been my hairdresser since I was 55) my hair looks better than it ever has before. I am using a detox all natural/organic shampoo, and you are not supposed ot use condition, but my hair is dry?
Use a shampoo and conditioner that moustiries and nourishes your scalp %26amp; hair. I would maybe say use head %26amp; shoulders as well as that is for dandruff etc and is meant to moustourise etc to stop it so maybe try that as it gives a great shine also! Or even go to the chemist and ask the pharmacist which shampoo she reccomends for your problem. Hope this helps %26amp; good luck with your hair (:
well, just like every person is different, the hair is different, thats why there's no universal shampoo.





although many people can advice you about good shampoos, you have to try out some to get the best result that only YOU will get.





;) luck





PD: choose shampoos that say 'for dry hair' or stuff that
detox natural/organic shampoo? Don't they have a detox natural/organic conditioner too? I'm positive they do.


:-)
It depends on your hair type, good luck
you could use mayonaise.

No comments:

Post a Comment