Saturday, December 19, 2009

Can you recommend an organic shampoo and/or conditioner for curly hair?

I have tried Burt's Bees hair care and Aubrey Organics, and I'm really not happy with either. My curls get dry and frizzy with their products. I want something that works as well as Pantene, but is organic or at least all natural.Can you recommend an organic shampoo and/or conditioner for curly hair?
I found some shampoo and conditioner made by Paves Professional called Flawless No Sulfates Allowed Repairing Shine Shampoo, and Flawless Un-Damaged Goods Deep Repairing Conditioning Milk. It doesn't have sulfates to strip your hair, so it won't leave it frizzy. I love the stuff cuz it makes my hair really soft. (Way better than Pantene!) It also won an award from Health magazine (in 2005 I think) for the best natural shampoo. You can get it at Ulta.Can you recommend an organic shampoo and/or conditioner for curly hair?
try shaklee. they ship to wherever and they dont just have shampoo. if you're really into organic stuff they're site is really helpful. but personally i use the matrix shampoo it comes in an orange bottle **totally seperate idea though** has nothing to do with shaklee.
That's cool that you use all organic, my boyfriends mom does too. I'm not exactly sure what kind she uses though, she's got curly also. I'll have to see when i go over there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment