Saturday, December 19, 2009

Does anyone know a good natural and/or organic shampoo and conditioner?

most of the ones i've tried leave my hair feeling gross and dirty. then i want to take a shower again. thanks for your help.Does anyone know a good natural and/or organic shampoo and conditioner?
I'm not sure if you have already tried this brand of products, but Aubrey Organics has a great line of natural beauty products! All natural and they work good too. I especially like their line of lotions and sunscreens. Hope this helps :DDoes anyone know a good natural and/or organic shampoo and conditioner?
biosilk works nicely on hair
I have to agree with the Aburey Organics hair care line. I have used so many due to my allergies and it is the best one I have come across. I would recommend staying away from Burt's Bees it doesn't work well and the conditioner left my hair tangled. Hope this helps
Try Miessence certified organic shampoo and conditioner. You can probably find it in a salon near you depending on where you live or in a salon shampoo store. You could buy it from Ebay as well or from their own website

No comments:

Post a Comment