Saturday, December 19, 2009

Which would be better for my hair,an organic shampoo or shampooing my hair every other day?

Ive read many many places that most shampoos contain very harsh chemicals which can strip your hair of its natural oils,causing it to look brittle and make your hair fall out. Should I still shampoo everyday,but using a organic shampoo without the harsh chemicals or should I shampoo my hair every other day using regular shampoo?Which would be better for my hair,an organic shampoo or shampooing my hair every other day?
hmmmmmm never knew there was a such thing like an organic shampoo...i never had problem with shampoos that i use ...





i would suggest that you use regular shampoo...like normal people doWhich would be better for my hair,an organic shampoo or shampooing my hair every other day?
you could shampoo every other day with your normal shampoo, unless your hair becomes oily.


but sure you can organically shampoo your hair everyday ..just be sure on which organic brands you pick cuz they usually leave your hair smelling like feet.
You should use a shampoo and conditioner that is ph balanced. Then only shampoo every other day at the most unless it just can't be avoided.
Organic shampoo all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment