Saturday, December 19, 2009

Where can I get an Organic Shampoo?

For many years every kind of shampoo I use makes my scalp itch horribly. I am located near Wichita KS, and I was wondering if anyone knew of a place that sells actual Organic shampoo not the stuff they say is but is really not once you look at the ingredients. Where can I get an Organic Shampoo?
at the salonWhere can I get an Organic Shampoo?
Try Bubbleandbee.com. Completely free of synthetic chemicals. Here's a link: http://www.bubbleandbee.com/servlet/the-鈥?/a>





Good luck!
Be careful their are many on the market. Most only have a small percentage of organic product in them also read the ingredient's label if their are any props or alcohols leave them alone they can be carcinogens.


You also need to find out what preservative they use.


You get what you pay for too in most cases the more expensive the better. I found the only products I can trust are made by and Australian company which has an online store and supply most western country's the web address is www.klenzu.com
Whole Foods or any natural organic store. it might be expensive but....... just type in organic health stores near your area and see what you get. :)
aveeda sells organic stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment