Monday, December 28, 2009

Organic/gentle shampoo available at local stores?

I'm looking for a gentle shampoo and conditioner with none of that sodium lauryth (?) sulfate or that other ingredients that look like they say ';Monopheuirifhfhfuudjddssudfkkdghfsj'; on the label. I am wondering if places like meijer or CVS sell brands like this. If so, what are they called?





I'd really appreciate some help!Organic/gentle shampoo available at local stores?
Finally someone understands the dangers or shampoo chemcials! I was reading earlier about how some of them are thought to cause cancer, but now I'll answer your question. Most grocery stores carry organic brands, but if you can't find it there try Walmart, Kmart, Target, or some place like that. I recommend the Organix brand, Burt's Bees, or Jason. Jason is my first preference, but that's just me. It's completely organic, not tested on animals, no chemicals, etc. Honestly, I've never tried Burts Bee's shampoo, but their other products work well for me. And Organix is okay, but not great. Hope I helped! :)Organic/gentle shampoo available at local stores?
try Burt's bees. I have a pomegranate and soy shampoo and conditioner that has 97 percent natural ingredients and no sodium lauryth sulfate or ammonium sulfate. You can get it at target
I use Organix Shampoo and conditioner. It is sulfate free. You can buy from cvs, walgreens, walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment