Thursday, December 24, 2009

If you were to eat organic shampoo would it have calories?

Of course it doesn't have calories! It's the logical way to go about things. Who needs food?!If you were to eat organic shampoo would it have calories?
Technically, yes.





But remember, just because it's 'organic' doesn't mean it's edible.





There are plenty of organic things out there that could kill you if eaten, or at the very least make you quite ill.





But hey, if' you're bored and have nothing to do....chow down!If you were to eat organic shampoo would it have calories?
Why the hell would you eat shampoo?


Because it's organic doesn't mean it's edible.





Also, in your profile, you've asked multiple questions like this:


Just out of curiosity. If you were to eat body lotion would it contain calories?





I know shampoo and conditioner are not edible, but if you were to eat it would it have calories?





Are there calories in Cocoa Butter?





Calories in Cocoa Butter?





Does Cocoa butter have calories?





I accidentaly ate a teaspoon of Sunblock that fell into my food? Did I consume any calories from it?





So I accidentally at like a teaspoon of sunblock that fell into my food. Did I consume any calories from it?





Does mouthwash have any calories? I know you're not suppose to drink it but just wanted to know if it did.?





Is Body Lotion Digestible?





Are there calories in body lotion? I don't eat it, just wanted to know. Is it even digestible?





Does body lotion with Shea Butter or Cocoa butter have calories?


OCD or Eating Disorder?





Is there calories in cocoa body lotion? Is it even digestible? I accidental ate some that fell into my food.?





Just out of curiosity. Does an application of medicated chapstick or reg. lip blam contain calories?








YOU MUST BE BORED OR NEUROTIC. I haven't yet decided.
shampoo? why would you do this?
lol.....good question, are you planning on eating organic shampoo? im sure if you tried eating it, it would be so gross that calories wouldn't even matter because you wouldn't be able to even get it down without gagging

No comments:

Post a Comment