Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does organic shampoo prevent hair falling?

does using certain kind of shampoo will prevent falling hair? i know that hair falling has to do with genetic, but i'm wondering if using an organic shampoo is better than shampoos they sell at walmart or walgreens?Does organic shampoo prevent hair falling?
Yes...I use Giovanni organic shampoos!


They work great!


I really recommend Giovanni shampoos and conditioners...He even has face wash and a bunch of other stuff.GiOVANNiDoes organic shampoo prevent hair falling?
No it doesn'r prevent hair from falling out. I have tried numerous shampoos and conditioners, and my hair is still falling out. Most of the organic ones are really not organic if you read the labels, this is what I have found out for myself!
ya
If you mean hair fall out I am sure any shampoo without sodium lauryl sulfate aluminum sulfate aluminum laurly sulfate etc etc. the list is so long on what causes hair to fall out and thin.





I use organix its in walmart shampoo section. when I cant find that I use totaly organic shampoo bars. it leaves a residue on hair but you get used to it and will actually let your hair grow back in and be three times as thick as before. I took my hair brush hairs and saved it before and check after I used the shampoo bars and was amazed. the hair shaft was so thick and strong.
yea, but dont expect to have immediate results. ive been using giovanni organic shampoo for about 6 months. and i have noticed that my hair falls less and it looks shinier and healthier. so i say u should try it :]
i think so


help!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
yes
yes
falling hair is either from genetics, from medications, from poor diet, from age, etc. Every 7 years the body totally changes (new skin cells, hair), and of course hair falls out certain times of the year but is them replaced. At certain times of the year you can run your hands thru your scalp and feel like short hairs all over your head. So no, although any kind of shampoo will keep your hair clean no shampoo prevents hair from falling.
Organic is good, man made is bad
yes i beleive organic is better for your hair and scalp. only was every other day too, or less. that makes your hair happy and natural

No comments:

Post a Comment