Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is a good organic/natural shampoo?

I am going to target soon, and I would like some advice. I want to try the Jason line, and I currently use Tresemme which is not the best to use, since it has harsh ingredients and it's comedogenic. I also looked up Alba, but saw that it's not good for people with greasy skin. I wash my hair every other day, and on the day I wash it, my hair becomes pretty oily to the touch, but I touch my hair a lot.





Any advice about shampoo?What is a good organic/natural shampoo?
Giovanni sells a green tree shampoo which is for your type of hair. Givovanni can be found at some walgreens and definitely at health foods stores and online. You can also look into Yes to Carrots and Dr. Bonners (100% organic).What is a good organic/natural shampoo?
A new line of ';eaurganic'; products will soon come to the health stores from d' Avicenna Inc. They are 100% Certified Organic.


Check about the new line on their website: http://www.eaurganic.com





be well


:)
I like Aveda.

No comments:

Post a Comment