Monday, December 28, 2009

Organic Shampoo leaves hair oily

I try to live a very eco-friendly lifestyle and am switching to all certified organic products. However, I have tried several of the top organic shampoos and they leave my hair extremely oily (yes, I have washed out thoroughly). Any ideas???Organic Shampoo leaves hair oily
Well check the label for the oils in the product, some companies may think they absorb into the hair for shine and conditioning but some oils do not absorb that well or that fast. Organic Shampoo leaves hair oily
Unfortunately, the reason almost no one uses organic shampoo is because it does a terrible job. You get the same 'nutrients' washing your hair in apple juice, and about the same effect.


I never really got oily hair because after the shampoo I used organic conditioner, which actually made my hair harder to brush than using nothing, as well a matting it so bad I needed about half an hour after the shower to make it look as good as it did before the shower. (My hair is slightly longer than my ears and I wear it down and unstyled.)


My mother claims that non-organic shampoos and conditioners are carcinogenic, but it is only when I stopped using them that my hair became brittle and unmanageable.


The amount of shampoo and conditioner you put into the environment is so minimal it leaves less of an impact than driving your car to work. My advice: avoid that stuff like the plague.



try using nature garden shampoo and conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment