Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you ever use organic shampoo and conditioner?

Which contains no sulfateDo you ever use organic shampoo and conditioner?
Yes I do. I personally love Alterna Caviar, Alterna Hemp Organics, Pureology, SexyHair Organics, Lanza, and Chi Organics. I love all of them; all with no sulfate.Do you ever use organic shampoo and conditioner?
all i use is organic. it's better for you and better for the planet.


some organics are gross and leave a nasty buildup on the hair


(i.e burts bees) however, i swear by giovanni shampoo and conditioner.


it's all natural and it makes your hair smell and feel absolutely amazing and your scalp tingle.


i buy mine at most grocery stores, or health food stores.
Yes I tried it because I wanted to be organic and environmentally friendly but I did not like it because it made my hair very dry and it started to fall out, I used Organix.
Yeah, I had to awhile ago. I really didnt notice the difference... just make sure you get a trusted brand :)





its probably a lot better for your health but your hair probably wont be as soft :)
I haven't but I know people who do and there hair looks greasy and gross. It just lays flat and has no character to it.
Yes, I was and it became gross and sticky

No comments:

Post a Comment