Monday, December 28, 2009

Is there an organic shampoo that I can use when I'm showering with 'hard water'?

I'm vacationing, and at the end of every day, my hair feels greasy, no matter how I scrub the shampoo out. I think the water is ';hard';, and I have no clue what to do. I don't want to be washing my hair every day!Is there an organic shampoo that I can use when I'm showering with 'hard water'?
the water is hard? wow.Is there an organic shampoo that I can use when I'm showering with 'hard water'?
Try this site......they some pretty good shampoo and stuff, and I think they have a water purifaction system you attach to the shower head to make water purer. I know your only vactioning but you could use it when get back.





Have a look and see if anythings seems good to you.





http://www.jonathanproduct.com/home.php?鈥?/a>
  • dog skin problem
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment