Thursday, December 24, 2009

Organic Shampoo the source of my hair regrowth?

Hi:) I started losing my hair when I was about 23. I used regular store bought shampoos. My scalp was always red like it had been sun burnt. Even in the winter time it was red and appeared irritated though there wasn't any pain. Recently I switched to an all natural and organic shampoo made by ';Jason';. Now, my hair is coming back at an alarming rate! I have more hair than my father and a year ago he had more than I did!!! I am happy that its growing back! I haven't lost hardly any hair! even if I wear a hat, I see no hair in my hat when I remove it! There is no hair on my pillow when I wake up either! Could it have been the sodium lauryl/laureth sulfates? Or could it be an ingredient in the shampoo? I used the kind that has sea kelp in it. It makes my hair very soft and my scalp is soft too! It used to feel scaly and rough.Organic Shampoo the source of my hair regrowth?
you were probably allergic to all the chemicals in the shampoo. shampoos have a tendency to be very abrasive, thats why babies have their own lines. organic is always best for people with allergies, and probably everyone else if they can handle their natural beauty instead of altering themselves with shampoos designed to straighten, curl, defrizz or whatnot. if your good to your hair its good too you. i'm glad for your fortune!!! :D i like lavender myself, since i shower before bed and lavender is good for sleepytime soothing, children esp. :)





also, organic isn't just the cultivating, organic usually means that they don't use additives as that wouldn't be natural, and therefor not organic.Organic Shampoo the source of my hair regrowth?
I believe your hair has started to come back due to the Jason shampoo not having any sodium lauryl sulfate in it. I started using this brand a couple months ago and I was amazed at how much less hair I had coming out when I washed my hair! I love this brand; it's great! Report Abuse

it might have been the ingredients
Hi there! Are u sure you have just been usin the shampoo? are there any medications that possibly caused your hair to regrow or vitamins? pass me the link to your shampoo if you will,if you know of a website or what store did u buy it. I would like to try that product, I've been losing a lot of hair as well and my scalp is always scaly and rough like u mentioned, I'm very glad you found that amazing product, always be sure to eat healthy and drink plenty of liquids ok? take care :-)
Maybe the product was pH balanced and gentle. I doubt that the fact your shampoo is organic caused the regrowth, since organic is more to do with the cultivaton of the ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment