Saturday, December 19, 2009

Can anyone recommend a really great smelling organic shampoo that is non- drying and works great?

I have thick wavy hair that tends to frizz, and I normally flat-iron it. I am looking for a great smelling shampoo that suits and is good for my hair. (my favorite shampoo scent is herbal essences, but it is horrible for your hair) I have heard organic shampoos are a lot healthier and would like to try one, but silly as it sounds, smell is important to me , and I really like my hair to smell great!Can anyone recommend a really great smelling organic shampoo that is non- drying and works great?
I highly recommend Lush haircare. My hair has never looked better since I've been using their stuff. It's fresh and hand-made Since smell is important to you, check out Seanick, everyone loves the way it smells: http://usa.lush.com/cgi-bin/lushdb/2164?鈥?/a>Can anyone recommend a really great smelling organic shampoo that is non- drying and works great?
it all natural its called ';man-mustard';
Mothernature.com has alot of different shampoos -nod-
I use Herbal Essences and it works great. There are many kinds of this shampoo and conditioner, and you can use Suave too.
Pureology is a great organic shampoo and the lavendar scent is awesome, it even feels a little cool to the scalp, I have thick kinda coarse hair and it makes my hair very smooth and conditioned.
ok i k mostt girs buy shampoo if they smell god or not but u have to buy shampoo base on how good they work and what ingredidents work well. ok i have use several different shampoo and yes herbal essences does smeel reallly good but if u want to taem ur frizzy hair u should try using sleek and shine from garnier it's the best shampooo u can buy from a drugstore , i have treid about everyshampoo like dove , john frieda, pantene, l'oreal , herbal essences... etc but when i used garnier i thought it was the best shampooo ever my hair stayed smotth all day and i had no problem with my hair becoming poofy or frizzy (i use the sleek and shine conditonner too) but it works great garnier shampoo contains olive oil and vitamins e and b5 which are good for ur hair plus i think it has a good smell like a fresh smeel a bit citrus smeel but it's a really good smeelll i like it because it works great better than any other shampoo i have tried and it smells pretty good but most importantly it tames frizzy hair all day if u use the conditonner and also the styling product my friend recommended garnir to me and im glad i bought it and used it coz now i only use garnier (also tresemme is a good product too but it does not really have any good smeel it had no fruity smeel i guess) hope i helped (ps; i dont know if garnier is organci but it contains some natural ingreidents like olive oil which is good for ur hair)
herbal essences

No comments:

Post a Comment