Monday, December 28, 2009

Best organic shampoo for preserving my color/not letting it get any lighter?

and WHERE CAN I GET IT? I've looked everywhere for organic shampoo....Best organic shampoo for preserving my color/not letting it get any lighter?
they make this organic shampoo called Organix, my shampoo is shea butter and the conditioner is cocobutternut something. you can get it anywhere, walmart, grocery store, its rather expensive, its in short round bottles.Best organic shampoo for preserving my color/not letting it get any lighter?
I don't know if you have a Ulta Cosmetic store buy you but they sell ABBA which is all organic and I believe Vegan as well. THey do have a color protecting shampoo and conditioner. This product line is also Fragrance free and does not test on Animals. Other wise if you want to go a cheaper route there's a line called SAMY which is also organic and vegan that you can get at any drug store but they only have the shampoo and conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment